Voter Registration Info
Register to Vote or Change your Voter’s Registration
Check out the Election Center on the Nevada Secretary of State’s website or, for Clark County residents, the Clark County Voter Registration web site to check your voter file or register to vote. Better yet, tell your friends who are not yet registered to get registered and vote.
What you’ll need:
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth
- Your Driver’s License Number (last four numbers only for Clark County)
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
Voting is simple and there are just a few guidelines to follow. The law in Nevada requires that you:
- Must be 18 years of age or over by the next election
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of Nevada for 30 days preceding any election
- Cannot be convicted of certain felonies unless your civil rights have been restored
- Cannot be declared by a court to be mentally incompetent
"Voter Registration materials are available at all of our Monthly Luncheons."