Voter Registration Info
Register to Vote or Change your Voter’s Registration
To register to vote or to check or update your current registration, check out the Election Center on the Nevada Secretary of State’s website or click on the button to the right.
What you’ll need:
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth
- Your Driver’s License Number
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
Voting is simple and there are just a few guidelines to follow. The law in Nevada requires that you:
- Must be 18 years of age or over by the next election
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of Nevada for 30 days preceding any election
- Cannot be convicted of certain felonies unless your civil rights have been restored
- Cannot be declared by a court to be mentally incompetent
"Voter Registration materials are available at all of our Monthly Luncheons."